Pages

Back at it.

9.02.2008

Well folks...I'm back it. Or, at least, I'm trying to be back at it. "It" being my blog. And writing in it. It's just that I don't feel like I have enough time. But that's silly, right? I mean, if I don't have 30, 15, 10, or even 5 minutes to take time to write about the thoughts that I'm thinking in the moment, then I'd better start clearing up my schedule. I do tend to be the kind of person who is either incredibly busy working, running, cleaning my apartment until it's spotless, doing the laundry, baking 3 dozen cookies, straightening my hair, and searching for cheap airfare for at least an hour...or I'm incredibly lazy, doing nothing at all. I'd count myself lucky if I was out of my p.j.'s before 2 pm. While I'm usually the former, I'm trying to be better about balance. Getting enough sleep. Making time to journal and connect with the Lord. Spending more than just a car ride with my husband. And I'd like to think that maybe, just maybe, I could fit in a blog or two a week. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment