Pages

Falling in love with stitching on paper

10.20.2011

My dear friend Susy is currently pregnant with her third child - a sweet little girl - and I was honored to create her shower invitation. I decided to try my hand at stitching on paper, and I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. The girls at Social Graces are teaching me how to use Adobe Illustrator, which is the program I used to create the design. I glued down the triangles individually, then stitched through the paper to create the look of bunting. I'm so excited to celebrate Susy and Little Lady Anderson in just a couple of weeks, and even more excited to meet this sweet babe face-to-face in December!

1 comment:

  1. This is what I want to do! Sew on paper!!! Been thinking about it for a while now and need a machine to experiment!!!!

    great job!

    ReplyDelete